BEFORE YOU DELIVER OUR FAXES OF MAKES, BEFORE YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS. THIS WILL FORCE THE FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDER.
If the customer does not have a finished vector layout, then our designers will do it.
The cost of the designer is determined depending on the complexity of the layout.
- All drawings must be executed in scale 1: 1, the sizes of all objects are given in millimeters.
- All objects and text in vector files must be closed and converted into curves. The thickness of the curves «0» «HairLine».
- The thickness of the line can not be shaped by an increase in the apricot, but only by two parallel lines.
- The breadboard model should not contain duplex lines, contours, and fills.
- The file should contain only product drawings, preferably with a short text description (type of material, color, thickness, etc.)
- The drawing should be in the frontal form, not in the mirror.