Crone felt is easy
Felt versatile material for creativity
Handicrafts made of thin and soft sheet felt of various colors will serve as an original and individual decoration for clothes and interior, as well as help diversify leisure activities for adults and children.
Felt (from French feutre - felt) is a thin (unlike felt itself) material obtained by felting certain fibers, for example, down or sheep wool. This material is extremely convenient for work, it keeps its shape well and is easy to cut.
Felt is used for the manufacture of:
• products made in the scrapbooking technique;
• products made in felting technique;
• flowers, ornaments and costume jewelry;
• handbags and purses;
• home theater decorations, etc.
This material has many advantages:
• it does not fray when cutting (thus, there is no need for additional processing of the edge of the product, which is very convenient for hand-sewing or creating work with children);
• felt has no separation between the front and back sides, which facilitates the work;
• large range of colors for every taste;
• A wide range of canvas thickness allows you to choose the most suitable material for a specific product.
Felt can also be useful as a training material for those who are learning to sew.
What is just not made of felt: toys, accessories, bags, hairpins, covers for mobile phones, postcards, covers for documents, Christmas decorations and much more.
Crone felt is easy
We provide professional services of mechanical cutting of such material as felt. The cutting is performed not on a laser cutting, but on a modern automated cutting complex.
We will help you to make Christmas ornaments, gifts, wedding and holiday decor, exclusive boxes and boxes, various branded souvenirs or other ideas of felt.
We work with individuals, legal entities and government agencies. Our main customers are advertising companies, sewing and shoe factories, companies producing souvenir products and many other industries.