Mirror polystyrene is used for making decors, various advertising structures, elements of interior design of premises
Mirror polystyrene is a shock-resistant sheet material. Its basis is a composite of polystyrene and synthetic rubber. Thanks to the rubber, the strength and reliability of the material increases.
To get a mirror coating, a film with aluminum is applied. Since polystyrene is a base and opaque material, then the mirror coating must be glued on the front side. To protect the coating from damage, a protective film must be applied from above.
Properties of mirror polystyrene:
• resistance to temperature fluctuations;
• resistance to various chemicals;
• Not afraid of scratches and cuts.
Polystyrene is easy to handle. To avoid any damage to the material, you must adhere to the following rules:
• To get a hole in this material, you only need to use high-speed equipment, and work on the mirror film;
• If laser cutting is used (laser cutting), it must be made from the side of the polystyrene without coating;
• If the work is performed by a mechanical tool, the line of the planned cutting should be cleaned from the protective coating;
• It is not necessary to try to bend the received letters by the way of heating, as this can cause detachment, it is better to do it with hands.
During use, the material must be protected against contact with moisture on its unprotected surfaces. Care for the resulting surface is possible only with a sponge, which is moistened with acrylic wiper.
Mirror polystyrene is used to make scenery, various advertising structures, elements of interior design of premises. The material has a small thickness and bends well, so it is used to process curved surfaces as decor.
The company "Rozkriy" uses a high-speed flatbed cutter using a vacuum clamp for cutting mirror polystyrene. That allows the customer to get a product with perfectly crafted edges and maximum precision.