Milling cutting material
Milling cutting material - the process of creating or changing geometric parameters (outlines) of existing, products with straight or curved contours by cutting in a cutting complex or milling machine (also laser cutting is used instead of milling cutters)
Features of milling cutting materials.
The method of milling is as follows: according to a previously thought out sketch, with the help of one of the graphic programs, a contour of the future detail is created, which is programmed to the cut-off complex; rotates the mill, the trajectory of which exactly repeats the contour of the product, carves it out of the material.
The use of technology of programmed milling cutting greatly expands the possibilities in the creation of advertising products, wood and plastic processing, cutting materials, production of molds, the implementation of the most courageous design solutions.
Milling cutting is widely used in the manufacture of products with straight and curved contours from materials such as:
• XPS foam plate;
• Aluminum (up to 2mm);
• Artificial stone;
• Composite materials.
Advantages of the milling cutting method.
Among the indisputable advantages of the method of milling cutting safely include the following features of this process:
• Milling cutters are more reliable than lasers;
• The working area of the milling machine is usually more than a laser cutting unit, which allows you to work with large billets, which is very convenient in the manufacture of large elements of outdoor advertising or interior;
• With the help of milling cutters you can create products with a very wide range of materials.
File types and formats:
• Corel Draw files with extension * .CDR
• Adobe Illustrator files with extension * .ai.
• All lines should have a thickness of "super-fine apricot", all objects without filling in color.
• All texts must be translated into curves.
Milling files containing a lot of processed items should be grouped according to the principle: a group of engraving, a group of external vectors for cutting, a group of internal holes, etc. And marked with different colors.
Before sending the layout, you need to check the vectors for the closure. Each individual element must consist of one closed vector, and not of many segments. This is one of the required file requirements for which the milling takes place. If your files do not meet this requirement they can not go to work and require a revision. We provide file preparation services. The cost of preparing a file is calculated by the manager.